I'm bored, so I might as well pick up from where Lentertament
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose the 10 people and put them on your journal. (I'm not going to in this case, because if Lentertament can avoid it, then so can I! BLAAAARGH!)
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that."
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say you don't do tags. 10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY, NOT COMMENT.
Ok, now that's out the way...
1. I have ketchup on almost everything savoury, but don't like non-puréed tomatoes.
2. My first drink of alcohol when I turned 18 was Guinness.
3. I actually HAVE eaten fish fingers in custard. It's ok, but not all the Doctor hypes it up to be.
4. I know the entire opening two scenes from the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy radio show almost off by heart.
5. The most screwed-up movie I own is the "L Is For Libido" segment from "The ABCs of Death". Still a film worth watching overall for its sheer ambition, mind.
6. The only time I've ever been paralyzed from fear after watching something media-related was "Blink" after it was first broadcast.
7. I don't want to say that I'm entirely heterosexual, but then again, the only men I've ever had affection for are Alan Cumming and Tom Hiddleston. (Pete Burns from Dead Or Alive was almost on there as well, until I found out about his plastic surgery and involvement with reality tv.)
8. I don't like coffee. I prioritize getting hot chocolate whenever I'm at a coffee shop.
9. The last time I was ever called a "faggot" was after I pranked someone by offering them my headphones and then rickrolling them at full volume. It was WORTH IT!
10. I have a copy of "Sky Captain And The World Of Tomorrow" somewhere in my DVD collection that's remained unwatched for around a decade. Which is a shame, because I do like the sound of it.
And now, Lentertament's questions:
1) What is your least favorite colour?
Beige. Outside of a natural setting, it doesn't appeal to me much.
2) Favorite Disney Movie?
Either Atlantis: The Lost Empire, or Ichabod and Mr. Toad. Oh, and Frozen is just as good as people say it is, by the way.
3) PS4, XboxOne or WiiU?
PC. Because exclusivity is a part of the industry that needs to die in a fire.
4) Do you think time is just a concept of human perception? an illusion created by-
Huh? Why'd you cut yourself off there? Did you mention Candle Jack and think you could get away with-
5) Do you use Tumblr?
A little, particularly during my "trolling Kevin Craft" phase.
6) What do you think of it?
7) What do you like about question 8?
Its smooth curves.
8) What do you hate about question 7?
Its pointy bulge at the top.
9) Are you angry I couldn't think of 10 questions?
No, I- wait, you're a BAGEL! LIARS! LIARS!
10) YELL A LETTER!
DEAR SIR, I WISH TO COMPLAIN IN THE STRONGEST POSSIBLE TERMS ABOUT THE SONG WHICH YOU HAVE JUST BROADCAST ABOUT THE LUMBERJACK WHO WEARS WOMEN'S CLOTHES. MANY OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE LUMBERJACKS AND ONLY A FEW OF THEM ARE TRANSVESTITES.
BRIGADIER SIR CHARLES ARTHUR STRONG (MRS)
P.S. I HAVE NEVER KISSED THE EDITOR OF THE RADIO TIMES.
Now, if anyone feels like doing this, let me know in the comments that you've done so. Here's some questions to get cracking on:
1. Most attractive animated character you consistently keep thinking of?
2. Electric, acoustic or synthesized music?
3. Have you ever smothered yourself in vaseline and pretended to be a wiggly worm?
4. If you were in charge of the whole earth for one day, who would you show the largest amount of racial prejudice against?
5. What's the best way to fend off a rampaging cocktail sausage?
6. Show me on this cortical homonculus where he touched you.
7. Favourite musical/opera?
8. Favourite obscure word?
9. Why is question 10 lying?
10. Why is question 9 telling the truth?